MillerTech chosen as a CRM & CMS supplier for The Intellectual Property Regulation Board (IPReg)
MillerTech announces a formal partnership with The Intellectual Property Regulation Board (IPReg), an independent regulatory body for the Patent Attorney and Trade Mark Attorney professions.
IPReg is implementing a modern integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system that is fully integrated to a new website to manage its current requirements and support the future direction of the organisation.
A new CRM will enable IPReg to meet its objectives of:
- Optimising business efficiency through better workflow and automation that can deliver simplified end to end on-line processes and increase efficiency
- Developing system-based (rather than manual) business processes, reducing paper, manual intervention, and business risk
- Providing IPReg staff with a single-customer view in terms of making relevant data accessible in one location/view rather than having data dispersed across multiple locations
- Improving the user portal experience by making it more user-friendly, intuitive and with appropriate supportive sign posting
- Providing better information for consumers who need to find an attorney to give them advice on intellectual property matters
MillerTech’s proposal of a fully integrated CRM and Website met IPReg’s requirements. MillerTech’s flexible and scalable solution will provide IPReg with improved experience for registrants and consumers. It will also enable to it to achieve full compliance with statutory and regulatory obligations.
MillerTech have an extensive history of implementing CRM solutions over the past 35 years and partnering with similar Not for Profit (NfP) organisations. We are pleased to create a partnership with IPReg and believe that delivering a fully integrated website with the CRM will help the IPReg to create the best possible engagement platform for their registrants, consumers and staff.
ABOUT THE IPREG
IPReg are the regulatory body for Patent Attorneys and Trade Mark Attorneys. It is responsible for setting qualification requirements for entry onto the professional registers. Registered attorneys are subject to IPReg’s Rules of Conduct which include requirements on CPD, professional indemnity insurance and handling complaints. IPReg also provides information for consumers and a searchable register of attorneys.
For more information: The Intellectual Property Regulation Board (IPReg)
FREE CIVICRM SEMINAR
This event is ideal for anyone who is new to CiviCRM and would like to find out more, in addition to existing users in the community.Please click here for London seminar details.