We’re teaming up with MemberWise for a free best practice seminar, which will be held in Central London.
8th September 2022, 9:00am – 1:00pm
BCS, Ground Floor, 25 Copthall Ave, London, EC2R 7BP
This will be an interactive session to support membership professionals with their organisation’s growth strategy in 2022. Millertech will provide expert advice around the different types of proactive and reactive strategies that could be undertaken to boost engagement with members.
Acquisition and retention are top priorities that organisations should be focusing on in order to drive sustainable growth for your organisation. Ed & Steve from Millertech will provide practical case study examples that can be undertaken to improve these key areas – it’s not a session to be missed.
Your Key Takeaways:
- Easy to follow frameworks to drive new member acquisition and retention
- Practical retention and acquisition ideas that can be implemented with your organisation
- Understand how acquisition and retention strategies will drive member engagement.
See the full agenda here
Previous Feedback from Millertech sessions:
Really informative, engaging session from Ed & Steve”.
– Membership Professional from a Trade Union
That was superb, thank you. Very useful overview on some of the key challenges that our organisation is facing. Lots to think about moving forward”.
– Membership Professional from a leading association